Thursday, September 15, 2011

The best thing for President Obama's Reelection...

...is the Tea Party!

I used to think that an independent Conservative candidate was the best thing that could happen to a Democratic run for office.  Now I'm not so sure.  It seems that they are seriously allowing their lunatic fringe to dictate the actions of the whole Republican Party.  What a HOOT!  I don't think candidate Michele Bachmann knows enough to shut her mouth when her head is underwater.  They also have another unintelligent Texas Governor, "I ain't related to no MONKEY!" running for the Presidency.  You get "anal lube and fecal matter" when you google candidate Rick Santorum.  And to top it all off on National Television the Tea Party cheers the idea of allowing an uninsured comatose man to just die.  I almost feel bad for my Republican friends...


(almost)

David<~~~~~~~~~~~~laughing at the stupid people in the Tea Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment