Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just got back from the 1st ride on my new bike...

And this is what I learned:

  1. It's been too long since my last bike ride :)
  2. Front Springer Fork performance is over rated
  3. I like watching the squadrons of dragonflies patrol the meadows next to the bike trail
  4. Your butt can actually file a Formal Protest with the Security Council of the United Nations
  5. People smile at you and say hello when you bike past them
  6. You have to wear workout clothes with wicking capabilities even at 7am
  7. Gatorade tastes good
  8. It's been too long since my last bike ride :(
  9. My new bike looks great
  10. I walk like an old man after a 9 mile bike ride
  11. My new bike rides good
  12. Even though you see the bug at the last second you can't stop from inhaling it

David<~~~~~~~~~~~~Biking fool!


No comments:

Post a Comment