Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello Grant!

Yesterday Tiffany rode 3 miles with me on the Meramec Greenway, love that girl!  This morning I got up early (100 degree days) and hit the Grants Trail for the first time.  It's 8 miles long and I rode all the way to the end and then biked back to my car in 1 hour and 45 minutes...

THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED:


1st Half of my ride:  Downhill baby!
2nd Half of my ride:  All uphill dude...

1st Half of my ride:  I feel like I'm 12 again!
2nd Half of my ride:  I feel like I'm 45 years old...


1st Half of my ride:  The Honeysuckle is intoxicatingly sweet!
2nd Half of my ride:  The Honeysuckle is sickeningly sweet...


1st Half of my ride:  Two people said "I love your bike!"
2nd Half of my ride:  Nobody talks to you while biking...


1st Half of my ride:  Love this old rusted Ironworks! 
2nd Half of my ride:  Already seen the old Ironworks...


1st Half of my ride:  Goes by incredibly fast!
2nd Half of my ride:  Goes by incredibly slow...


1st Half of my ride:  My heart is singing!
2nd Half of my ride:  My butt is complaining...


1st Half of my ride:  I will definitely ride Grants Trail again!
2nd Half of my ride:  I will definitely ride Grants Trail again...

No comments:

Post a Comment