Friday, April 1, 2011

TEJAS was fun...

Tiffany and I had a blast in TX.  San Antonio was beautiful (if a bit crowded on Spring Break).  Loved the Alamo, the Riverwalk, the Marketplace, the Mall.  Not so much the Zoo, it was old school with animals behind bars and in non educations enclosures.  We also spent a day in Waco and went to the Dr. Pepper Museum (everyone should go see this world class site), the Waco Zoo (wonderful boutique Zoo), and on the way home we stopped back at the Dr. Pepper Museum to dine at their Soda Foutain.  Helping Mom move from the Ranch to Town kicked my keister.  She downsized from 5 bedroom to 3 bedroom and I love her new place.  The new owners of the Ranch seem nice and I hope they appreciate the beautiful Ranch House my Father designed.  Lately I've been cleaning my apartment with help from Tiffany, I know right?  Let's all sing together from the FIDDLER ON THE ROOF songbook:  "Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles..."!

No comments:

Post a Comment