Sunday, January 30, 2011

Check your wristwatches...

IT'S NERDTIME!

When I'm building an army in Warhammer 40K I try to make mine stand out.  My Imperial Guard Army is based on the British Colonial Army during the Zulu War, Lawrence of Arabia, & the Gurkas.  My Tyranid Army is based on HR Giger and a corrupted Inquisitor.  My Space Marine Army is based on the Mark 8 'Errant' Armor and references to my Father's military career.  When I needed Terminators of course I wanted to do something original.  I discovered the first three Terminator armor designs, picked my favorite and managed to scrounge together 5 for a small unit.  I never imagined that I'd ever be able to expand that number to a proper Terminator squad or have two Terminator squads.  Enter Ebay.  I have now acquired 7 additional original Terminators and am 3 away from a standard 10 man squad and a 5 man Terminator Assault Squad.  Here is the fist published picture of the Space Marine Terminators.  The design I picked is the top right one... 


1 comment: