(The following journal entry may hurt the feel-
ings of some Republicans and all Tea-Baggers)
- The President of the United States is a black man, get over it.
- If your fondest wish is for the President of the United States of America to fail then you are also wishing for United States Citizens to suffer at the same time.
- It is not possible to sound sane while simultaneously complaining that our President isn't fulfilling his promises and working 24/7 to make sure he can't fulfill his promises.
- Voting against every single Bill the Democrats put forth doesn't help anyone one but the heads of the Republican Party in their attempt to defeat the Democrats.
- Unless you are a member of the top 2% of the Richest Americans, the Republican Party is working against your best interests.
- The Republican Party spun off the craziest 10% of their party and named them the "Tea Party".
- No member of the "Tea Party" has ever not voted Republican and are not an independent movement.
- The Boston Tea Party was about "Taxation Without Representation" NOT "Taxation By People Who Legally Won The Presidency" (Reference point number 1).
- The "Tea Party" didn't exist while the second President Bush was crazily spending us into a deficit, but only came to exist after a black man was elected President (you know which point to reference)
- I want what is best for America and right now the Republican Party and their policy of 'Defeat the Black Guy no matter who it hurts' is not what is best for America