Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm falling apart

In 2004 I purchased my first computer and David was unleashed upon the Internet.  One of the first things I did was take some IQ Tests that I found on line.  I scored 138 (I answered the phone in the middle of the test) and 145, genius is considered 140 to 145.  Yesterday I took another on line IQ Test and scored 110.  I feel like a 110.  Slip sliding away, the nearer your destination the more you slip sliding away.  I'm sorry Paul if I butchered your lyrics.  I have a signed copy of Paul's book of lyrics, I should look that up.  Or I could use the Internet, and check the lyrics, down 35 pts but I can still punch keys on my laptop.  1000 monkeys on 1000 typewriters.  Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang viola Shakespeare!  The good thing about stream of conscious is at least I'm still conscious...

No comments:

Post a Comment