Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Year for ARCHON at Westport!

So this will be the first year that I'll be wearing a costume to the Convention!

Michael Cain from the classic movie ZUZU!
HERE IS THE LIST OF WHAT I'LL BE WEARING FRIDAY NIGHT:
  1. White Pith Helmet with the 24th Gold Shako Plate
  2. I'm growing Mutton Chops at this very moment
  3. Red Terry Cloth Bathrobe with Gold Epaulets sewn onto the shoulders
  4. South Africa War Medal
  5. 24th Regiment Lapel Pin
  6. Vintage 24th Regiment T-Shirt
  7. Proper 24th Regiment Swagger Stick
  8. Black Silk Pajama Bottoms
  9. Black Slippers

I'm going as "EXCUSED DUTY"

I'll add pictures as soon as I have it all assembled...


David<~~~~~~~~~~~~NERD!


::bows::


1 comment:

  1. South African War medal and lapel pin are a no show, so I've substituted a medal patch to sew onto the robe (whick is velor not terry) ::shrugs:: DAS

    ReplyDelete