Thursday, July 29, 2010

Toying with an idea...

I'm trying to think of a name for myself to use on YouTube.  I'm also trying to think of names for channels I may or may'nt put on YouTube.  A channel dedicated to my love of Zoo's would be "TheLazyTuatara".  A channel featuring weird and funny content (quit that, I am too funny) might be named "laughsWITHyou".  A trivia channel would be called "MEDIOCRATES".  Finally, a YouTube channel full of travel journal entries might be called "THElowROAD".  I have no clue how to refer to myself on Youtube, "Something DAVE" or "Something else David".  If anyone has any suggestions, fell free to pipe in and post them in the comments.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated...


(the girlfriend thinks I should just use ELDAVO to refer to myself, maybe updated to "elDAVO", idk)

No comments:

Post a Comment