Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Favorite Irish Band

Who just happens to sing my favorite Christmas Song. WARNING: they cuss during this song, if you are offended by curse words, do not click on the link to the video.
Ladies & Gentlemen...
Why are The Pogues my favorite Irish Band? Read their lyrics. Listen to their songs. Fairytale of New York is so real, so full of emotion, good times and bad. Shane MacGowan is a tortured soul, and I love him so...
"I could have been someone"
'Well so could anyone
You took my dreams from me
When I first found you'
"I kept them with me babe
I put them with me own
Can´t make it all alone
I´ve built my dreams around you"
I can't swear the lyrics I put down here are accurate, but it's what I hear when he sings, and that's good enough for me...

1 comment:

  1. WHOOT WHOOT - David has learned how to embed videos... ::HUGE GRIN::

    ReplyDelete