Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today is a Bad Day and a Good Day

But how can a day be good or bad. It just is. It is only our perception of what happens to us (or rarely to other people) during this time period that we reference. All the other people might have had a 'Good Day' while you are having a 'Bad Day'. Today was a mixed bag for me. I knew this day was coming but it's still upsetting. Then when I get home from Tif's place I find a message from a friend. See? It's still the same day, just our perception changes. Personally any day on this side of the grass is a good day for me...So. I guess all that there's left to say is,

HAVE A DAY!


David<~~~~~~~~glass half full kind of a guy!


1 comment:

  1. For the longest time it really bothered me. I didn't know if I had done something wrong, or if his wife was dictating who his friends could be, or if he had sold my stuff. I hadn't a clue. Now I know. I didn't do anything wrong. His wife is dictating who his friends can be. He didn't sell my stuff. He did let me down when I needed a friend the most. But I have my stuff back, and that is as good of an outcome as can be expected under the circumstances. Good-bye Pablo...

    ReplyDelete