Friday, January 29, 2010

I never knew that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkD60wab3n4


When I lived at Ft. Riley KS, my Grandparents came to visit my family. We were all out at the stables (I shoveled out manure from horses stalls WAY more than I ever rode our horses). So I'm coming out of one of the Quonset hut buildings at the stables and I walk across the wide cement doorstep. On top of that cement was a little bit of sand. So Pap-pa is standing there, and when I hear the sound of the sand underneath my shoes, I stop and pretend to do a soft shoe. You know just showing off for my Grandfather. When I'm done, Pap-pa motions me out of the way and steps up to the cement slab and proceeds to do a 10 minute soft shoe routine. It was just like in the movies. I stood there with my mouth open. You learn something new every day...

David<------misses Pap-pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment