Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HELLUU from Tejas...

I'm down at the Ranch for a week. Mark and I are going through Dad's stuff in his study. Mom is 'simplifying', so she wants us to cart off stuff in preparation of her selling the Ranch (but not so much that she let me have the $7K print of the Cavalry Officers at Ft. Riley). Mark is taking one of the 'Armor in the Desert' prints and I'm taking the other (He won the flip to choose which one). We found a bunch of Dad's old drawings from when he was 16 and taking H.S. Art classes. He was very talented. I'm going to frame some of them and put the rest in acid free sleeves and store them. Today Prince (the Pom) ran off and one of the County Policemen spotted him sprinting along the fence next to Farm Rd. 116 (which has the crazy TX drivers roaring 70mph down it and passing each other on the shoulder). Tif might get to come down earlier tomorrow. I can't wait...


David<------------misses Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment