Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a bad habit...

I bite my fingernails and sometimes I tear the skin around my nails. I just ripped off a loose piece of the cuticle on my left pointer finger. To Snooky I guess it smells like an injury. She is VERY concerned. She keeps trying to smell my finger and stares at it cross-eyed. The only time I have refrained from biting my nails was when I had my fingernails professionally done for the "Wedding Rings" photo when I was married. ::shrugs:: I guess I need to have my nails done...


David<~~~~~~~~~~~METROSEXUAL!


(btw: TMZ and ET are the DEBIL!)

1 comment:

  1. FINGERNAIL UPDATE: It's the end of September and I haven't bitten my fingernails in over two weeks. I have talons and have had to use fingernail clippers. Who'd a thunk it?

    ReplyDelete