Friday, June 26, 2009

TOMBSTONE is my favorite Cowboy Movie...

Some quotes from the movie...

Johnny Tyler ~ "I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches. "

Doc Holliday ~ "You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung."

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson ~ "Nobody move!"
Doc Holliday ~ "Nonsense. By all means, move."

Texas Jack ~ "You ever seen somethin' like that before?"
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson ~ "Hell, I never even heard of something like that."

Sherman McMasters ~ "Where is he?"
Doc Holliday ~ "Down by the creek, walking on water."

Doc Holliday ~ "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Wyatt Earp to Ringo ~ "He's drunk."
Doc Holliday ~ "In vino veritas." (translation: In wine is truth)
Johnny Ringo to Doc Holliday ~ "Age quod agis." (translation: Do what you do)
Doc Holliday to Ringo ~ "Credat Judaeus apella, non ego." (translation: The Jew Apella may believe it, not I)
Johnny Ringo to Doc Holliday while patting his gun ~ "Eventus stultorum magister." (translation: Events are the teachers of fools)
Doc Holliday smiling at Ringo ~ "In pace requiescat." (translation: Rest in peace)
Fred White ~ "Come on boys. We don't want any trouble in here. Not in any language."
Doc Holliday ~ "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Wyatt Earp ~ "Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?"

Turkey Creek Jack Johnson ~ "Why you doin' this, Doc?"
Doc Holliday ~ "Because Wyatt Earp is my friend."
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson "Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends."
Doc Holliday "...I don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment