Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Snooky likes what I eat better...

I was going to be one of those dog owners that never fed table scraps to their dog (strike one). I was going to be one of those dog owners that never puts clothes on their dog (strike two). In my defense, Boston's do get cold in the Winter, and the red 'hoodie' that had AMERICA printed on the back really looks good on her. I was going to be one of those dog owners that never talks baby talk to their dog..."Who's a good girl?" "Who's a good girl" "Snook-Snook that's who!" "Yes that's you, Snooky-Wooky Doo!" (OK I made up that last part, but reality is pretty close). I am so sedate compared to the life Snooky led in TX. We go on walks but Snooky is used to MUCH more fun and I feel bad. This is my excuse for wanting another dog. I would love to have a French Bulldog or another Boston. Snooky LOVES dogs and people. Since I can't buy a person for her to play with (silly laws), I should be the responsible dog owner and buy her a dog to play with. ::sly grin:: If I get a boy dog I will name him Spartacus. If I get another girl dog I will name her Scout. I'm not planning anything drastic soon but I am always on the look out...

(When Snooky jumps up on the sofa to come see me she always drapes herself across my chest and smells my breath, she's convinced that I eat better things than she does)


David<~~~~~~~does buy dog treats for his dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment