Tuesday, May 26, 2009

it's been like 10 years...

...since I have received a speeding ticket. The last two happened a year apart at about 3am driving back from the same Toy Works Inventory on the same road in the same speed trap. There is a small township on Manchester Road that lowers the speed limit on the road so they can give me a ticket in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep and defenseless...

Tif and I were zipping down the Interstate in Tarrant County TX (Tiffany's birthplace no less) and I got a speeding ticket. 75 in a 60. I usually set my cruise control at 9 miles over the speed limit and go. I forgot to reset my cruise control and rolled thru a lower speed limit stretch of road. I wasn't paying attention and now I have to pay the price (literally)!


"CAUSE TRAMPS LIKE US, BABY WE WERE BORN TO RUN!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baxG0d1glJo&feature=related

David<~~~~~~~~~singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment