Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Father passed away a week ago today...

Wednesday, January 29, 1941 - Sunday, April 5, 2009
My Parents were in a rollover car accident a week ago today. My Father Jerry Smith was killed. My Mother was banged up pretty bad but is now out of the Hospital. The Viewing was last Wednesday evening and the Funeral was on Thursday. The Copperas Cove/Ft. Hood community really pulled together and supported my Family, it was nice to see how many people love my parents. Mom & Dad's side of the family were here and were a big help. I've taken off of work for a while to help take care of Family Business. I will be writing down my thoughts and memories of my Dad here on my Journal and posting pictures when I find new ones. It is very important never to let anything interfere with the relationships of your loved ones. Never pass an opportunity to tell them you love them. Luckily I have no regrets...

1 comment: