Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tomorrow Tif & I are taking a Roadtrip!

Tif came up with the idea of taking her laptop with her and she and I taking a roadtrip to Columbia MO. I'm like...OK! She is actually going to 'work from home' as we drive down there and when we are in the car. She is a Travel Agent with a Grocery Store Chain and does the travel arrangements for their Home Office. She recently got the thingamabob that allows you to access the Internet via Cell Phone technology. So she can do her work during the 1 1/2 drive down and back... I love going to visit Columbia. If I had my druthers I would own a Comic Book/Gaming Shop in Columbia, live on property that backs up on Rock Bridge State Park and attend all the MIZZOU home games. OK, time to knock the mud off...


David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ROADTRIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment