Monday, March 23, 2009

The Herp Show was a blast

(this picture is from the Internet)
I only ended up staying about an hour, but I had a lot of fun. I wan't prepared to purchase any new frogs, so there wasn't any reason to dwaddle. I did see some NICE Asian Horned Frogs and Patrick brought some baby Solomen Island Eyelash Frogs. I also noticed some red color variations of Bearded Dragons and a BLUE Nile Monitor! They had Mata Mata for $300 but I am a LONG way off from being able to deal with an aquatic turtle (but I do have a lead on the set up!). LOL...
http://www.reptilestv.com/video/featured_manufacturers/waterland_tubs/01.htm


David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Froggie Daddy! (funny sidenote: when you do a search for 'Mata Mata Pictures' you also find an old topless photo of Mata Hari, just in case you needed to know)

No comments:

Post a Comment