Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"At Midnight All The Agents..."


That quote is the name of the very first chapter in The Watchmen. If you already knew that then you have failed 'a nerd test'. I have dug out my original RORSCHACH t-shirt from my closet and am going to wear in to the Premier tomorrow night. It is an XL and I currently wear a XXXT size, but I'm not going to let a little think like fashion sense slow me down. I am a NERD, and I wear the colors proudly. The guy pictured above is Alan Moore, he wrote The Watchmen and to quote the lads from across the pond "He is a right nutter" But he writes good stuff. You should read some of this other work: 1983's Swamp Thing, V For Vendetta, The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, From Hell, Tom Strong, just to name a few. OK, time to fold laundry and daydream of what will happen tomorrow evening at Midnight...


No comments:

Post a Comment