Friday, February 6, 2009

Nadya Suleman is a NUTJOB...


OK, I'm watching this woman talk and all I hear her say is 'Blah blah blah I'm crazy blah blah blah pay attention to me blah blah blah how can I exploit my children blah blah blah..." There is NO WAY this is going to have a happy ending. I expect to see birth defects, neglect, DFS intervention, scandal and poverty. I would also like to see an investigation of the clinic that enabled this travesty. Jon & Kate Plus Eight just got their first obsessive fan...


David<~~~~worried for her kids, they are helpless victims in their Mother's obsession!
UPDATE: Everyone gets to decide on their own whether to have kids or not, and how many to have and how to raise them. But that doesn't relieve you from the responsibility that goes along with the decisions and that doesn't hide you from the harsh glare of the light of notoriety when you make bad decisions.
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Here is Nadya Suleman's website where she requests donations for her family...
Needless to say, I will not be donating any money to support her bad decisions...
David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~thinks the State will end up with these children

No comments:

Post a Comment