Friday, February 6, 2009

The GF just informed me that we are going to the Circus tonight as a combination Anniversary/Valentine's Day gift for me...


Tif bought us tickets to see Saltimbanco, the oldest touring show of Cirque Du Soleil. I am going to see them TONIGHT! I am fired up, I love the Circus. This will be the second Cirque show I have seen. I also saw La Nouba in Orlando. Aren't girlfriends grand? I cannot wait to see the show tonight, I just spent a hour on the Cirque website!



David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cirque Du Soleil FAN!
UPDATE: The Circus was FANTASTIC! I liked La Nouba better, but they had a permenant venue for their show and that helps. Still...Cirque Du Soleil is by far the best show I have ever had the pleasure of attending (and that includes Two Adam Ant Concerts)...TY Tif!



1 comment:

  1. Cirque du soleil is awesome! I love seeing their shows. often they are on tv too... nice blog by the way

    ReplyDelete