Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have a NEW President!


When I push the "Publish Post" button at the bottom of this 'Create Posting' box on my journal we will have a NEW President of the United States of America. I am very proud of America and my fondest wish is for the success and well-being of all Americans. I hope that my NEW President Barack H. Obama will govern from the middle and ignore the extremists from both parties and make America Great Again. I am tired of the hatred and pettiness of politics and I want to see big things from my NEW President. There will be detractors. People that cannot except what the Voters in America decided. And that is OK. America is for Americans, people do not have to agree with each other to live together and work together for the common good. Good Luck Mr. President, you will need it...



David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Proud to be an American!



No comments:

Post a Comment