Monday, January 26, 2009

Last week of my Store's Fiscal Year


Well it's been a good year for my Store. By most of the measurements we are graded on we have had a successful year, and I am very proud of my co-workers. We are still fighting to achieve our SPH Sales Goal (that's Sales Per Hour), which is a measurement of how many Payroll Hours we use to achieve the Plan Sales set by my Company. We are not going to make it by my estimates. True to form, I am still sprinting towards the finish line. I will never give up, and I will never quit. If you ever see me on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, I will not quit answering questions till I lose or I win a Million Bucks. That is how I'm put together. I have to go now, to try and keep the folks I work with motivated to run with me some more...





David<~~flees failure so fast that I win the race most of the time!






No comments:

Post a Comment