Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've lost some NERD points...

I kept saying to the gf, if you need some help with your Word Problems, I'll walk you through them. Then I sat down next to her and discovered that I have lost most of my College Math skills. I seem to have set them down and cannot remember where they are. Sorry Tif...

It's early Tuesday morning and I need to get ready for work and head in UBER early so see what the roads are like and to decide if we are going to open for business today. I must have fallen asleep early last night I missed a phone call from my Asst. asking my opinion about closing early last night. Slept right through the cell phone ringing. We are supposed to get more snow around Noon. This is going to kill my business today and we cannot affort to spend payroll with no mula coming into the registers.

My D O G SNOOKY does not like the cold. I'll be lucky if she goes outside today. Love the Boston Terriers, but the Boston Terriers do not love the cold...

I feel like I need to re-read some Comic Books and reaquire some NERD points...

(maybe I'll read The Watchmen for the millionth time)

David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~NERD!

1 comment:

  1. Silly boy...if you didn't fall asleep so early you wouldn't be posting at 3am! Don't worry about the homework thing. I forgive you! ;)

    ReplyDelete