Sunday, December 14, 2008

How I spent my day off...




This is me working on my Christmas Cards while visiting the Missouri Botanical Gardens on Sunday 12/14/08. Thoughtful pose...










Tif and I spent the afternoon at The Missouri Botanical Gardens. They had their Christmas Train Display set up, and any excuse to take pictures of toy trians is good for me (editor's note: As I type this my Gecko is walking across the front of her glass Vivarium, she's taking her evening stroll). I've uploaded a few pics I took to my Journal. The remaining pics (and that is substantial) I have loaded to my Webshots site. The link is at the bottom of this entry. I just finished watching "Liza with a 'Z', it's her TV Special from 1972, that lady can sing! I'm now watching 'CHICAGO', the musical with Renee Zellweger, Catherine Zeta-Jones and suprisingly Richard Gere. My dog SNOOKY is sitting next to me on the sofa. She is also watching TV. She is always 1 second away from wanting to play tug with her rope toy. Life is a Cabaret old chum, come to the Cabaret! I love musicals... http://community.webshots.com/user/davidasinstl













David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~can't sing but CAN DANCE!







No comments:

Post a Comment