Monday, December 29, 2008



I'm watching SuperBad, I'm supposed to be packing for my Vacation tomorrow. This is a picture of a faerie that I drew on my first laptop using PAINT. I went to Arby's and got some dinner. Lots of potato cakes. 3 packages. I'm a potato cakes kind of a guy. Potato cakes are good, I'm pretty sure if that if Hamas had potato cakes, Israel would not bomb them. That is because potato cakes rule the world. They are the secret rulers of the world. There are handshakes you have to learn in order to eat potato cakes. Secret handshakes. I have to take Snooky over to Tif's sister's house. She is going to watch the D O G while I'm in Florida. I'm going to miss my dog. But I can buy potato cakes while I'm on vacation in Florida. They do have Arby's in Florida don't they? I hope so. Otherwise Israel might bomb Florida. Potato cakes for world peace. Tonight MIZZOU is playing in a Bowl Game. I have NO CLUE who they are playing or the name of the Bowl Game. I bet they sell potato cakes at the concession stands. That is because potato cakes rule the world...

David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~McLovin Potato Cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment