Thursday, November 6, 2008

We sold out of Newspapers at work...

We sold out of every single Newspaper at work yesterday. Everyone wanted a 'hard copy' of the News to save to show their Grandkids. It is a good day in America. I am very proud of my fellow voters, the correct decision was made. Here is what 'I hope' for my Government. I HOPE that Obama doesn't let the EXTREME LEFT make life miserable for the Conservatives of America. I HOPE that Obama keeps his policies "Moderate" and governs for the WHOLE of America, and NOT the crazies in the Democratic Party. I HOPE that everyone sees that the last eight years shows us what happens when a President lets the crazies/BIG BUSINESS/special interest groups in his Party run the Government. I would not wish that on anyone, even Republicans...

DAVID<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Conservative Liberal!






(you say 'Potato', I say 'Moderate')

No comments:

Post a Comment