Friday, September 26, 2008

Sitting here in my underwear with a freshly shaven neck...

 

 

 

Howdy faithful readers,

I am in Florida attending my National Store Manager's Meeting.  We are staying at The Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando.  Really nice place, I will take some pictures and post them here soon.  The first night I walked out of my Hotel Room and forgot my camera and thought tonight is only Janet Evanovich no big deal, I don't need to run back and grab the camera.  So...  Sitting at Dinner Steve Riggio starts talking about how he loves this book and he needs our help 'Hand Selling' it this Holiday Season and why not bring the Author out on stage... And out walks Paul Simon to talk about his new book of lyrics for the Holiday Season.  I could have shot myself.  I have ALL of Simon & Garfunkel's Records.  He is looking not so good nowadays, but I can't show you all a picture BECAUSE I DIDN'T BRING MY CAMERA TO THE DINNER!  OK, enough self flaggelation.  I did get pictures of Ted Turner and Raphael Saadiq last night and I will download them on my Webshots Album and put some on here too.  Today is the Trade Show with the Author Signings so I will have more material soon...  Wish me luck!

 

 

DAVID<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~no longer Camera-less!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment