Thursday, November 15, 2007

I look for beauty wherever I go

Right now I have THE CONCERT IN CENTRAL PARK playing on my TV.  Simon and Garfunkel's Reunion Concert from the 80's makes my heart glad.  I'm sitting here on my sofa looking over the top of my laptop at the Autumn sun shining thru the red leaves of the tree outside my apartment.  The wind is blowing and earlier I was sitting out on the balcony barefoot and it was really nice.  The other night my girlfriend was sitting next to me on the sofa and we were watching the TV and she 'quick as a bunny' leaned over and licked the cookie I was eating.  She laughed and laughed.  I look for beauty in everything I do.  Whether its the mischievous twinkle in my girlfriend's eyes.  The swaying cascade of colors in a tree decked out in it's fall colors.  Or the simple truth in the lyrics of a song that I love.  Beauty is everywhere, you only have to look...

 

                      I have a good life...

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment