Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's that time of the year again!

OK, it's that time of the year again.  I leave for my National Meeting this Sunday.  Tom Brokaw is our main speaker.  I'll return with new ideas for my store and lots of free books and cd's.  I'm staying in Ft. Myers for a bit of a vacation afterwards with me girl.  I miss her she has been on vacation with her folks.  I get to spend another one of my Birthday's at a Meeting.  It happens more often than not because Sept is Hurricane season and those are the cheap Hotel rates in Florida.  ::shrugs::  My lot in life.  I'm watching "Kinky Boots", it's a great movie, everyone should watch it.  I'm sick.  I'm complaining.  I should go to bed.

 

 

David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~squirting sore throat medicine into my mouth!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment