Monday, August 6, 2007

Mustard is a greedy little piggie...

My little Tomato Frog 'Mustard' is eating pinkie mice already.  The other day I dropped one in front of his little coconut hut and he struck at it so fast it scared me and I yelped.  Today I put two in front of him and he ate them both.  He used his front legs to stuff the last pinkie down his throat.  Two pinkies are almost too big for his stomach.  The good thing about frogs is that they will eat ANYTHING they can fit into their mouths.  He is growing so fast.  I saw two other Tomato Frogs from the same spawning as Mustard, and he is three times their size!  This Sunday I am attending a Herp Show and plan to pick up two Solomon Island Leaf Frogs.  My family is growing...

 

 

David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Proud Frog Pappa

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment