Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I had a good weekend!

 

HOWDY FAITHFUL READERS, 

This weekend was a lot of fun.  On Saturday I took my girlfriend to MIZZOU to show her my old stomping grounds.  I don't think I could have picked a hotter day of the year to goose march her around Downtown Columbia Missouri.  On Sunday I attended a local Reptile Show and picked up a baby Solomon Island Eyelash Frog.  I named him "Santa".  His relative is pictured here. 

 

Santa is a pale translucent white, you can see some of his internal organs thru his skin.  I have him in a temporary plastic Vivarium untill I can fatten him up some, then he is going in with Mr. and Mrs. Walenda.  I decided to do an "Asian" Vivarium (Malaysia and the Solomon Islands).  The other Vivarium (to be purchased at a latter date), will be my "Madagascar" Vivarium.  My frog family continues to grow...

 

 

                                                       DAVID<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Herper

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment