Thursday, August 2, 2007

I found an alternative

I ordered an Asian Leaf Frog from California that arrived dead.  It bothered me.  I really enjoy the quirkiness and challenge of owning Herps but I take the responsibility seriousily.  I do not know what killed my Leaf Frog.  The only thing I can control is whether or not I have them shipped to me.  Soooo...  I'm not ordering the Malaysian Leaf Frog from Houston that I found on the internet the other night...

 

               BUT!

 

I found a local breeder that has tadpoles of the Solomon Island Leaf Frog, very interesting YELLOW animals.  So I'm going to rethink my 'Malyasian' Vivarium to an 'Asian' Vivarium, and I'll probably switch my 'Madagascar' Vivarium to an 'African' Vivarium to boot...  At this very moment I'm watching "Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory", Gene Wilder is about to sing as they enter 'The Chocolate Room".  It's my favorite part, I like it, it reminds me of how I live my life...

 

 

                          "What is this Wonka, some kind of Funhouse?"  "Why, are you having fun?"

 

 

                                                    David<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a big kid at heart!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment